To Magical Steps featuring The Kitchen Classroom. We are an approved vendor in good standing for the following charter schools:
Inspire (Vendor - Magical Steps)
Compass(Vendor - Magical Steps)
Blue Ridge Academy (Vendor - Magical Steps)
Granite Mountain (Vendor - Magical Steps)
IEM Sky Mountain ( Vendor - Magical Steps)
Innovations Learning Center ( Vendor - Magical Steps)
If you will be using a P.O. to enroll your student for in-person classes, workshops, and camps, please: please use code tkchomeschool for workshops and camptkchomeschoolpo for camps, please be sure to email us a copy of the P.O.
•A PO must have the student's name, class time, and price
•If a PO is not received prior to class, the parent is responsible for the payment.
•Email a copy of the PO to
•Students must commit to the entire session
•A completed waiver is required for all new students
•Unfortunately we cannot prorate or accommodate makeup classes
workshops - to reserve your spot for any online classes or workshops. For students that use Charter funds, Please follow these directions:
1. Call us FIRST to pre-register the student and to see if we have space (909-235-6343).
2. Please make sure that your students name, day and class time are on the PO.
3. Follow up with a phone call to us to be sure we received the PO
Parents please call our school to sign up and verify we have received the P.O. for the desired classes or camps. Spaces are limited.
1. Classes may be cancelled if enrollment is low.
2. There are NO MAKEUP classes or REFUNDS/CREDITS for missed classes.
3. Our classes are drop off only
4. Register online or call us! Prior registration is required for all of our events and a purchase order must be on file with our office prior to starting a class.
5. PO must be received prior to the childs attendance or payment will be required from the parent at time of first class.
6. Charter students are welcome to join any of our evening classes.
For your inspiring chef to attend The Kitchen Classroom please be sure to reserve their spot online, request PO and email copy of PO to email@example.com Class. tuition is non-refundable.
Once your camper is registered, your camp registrations are non-refundable.
If you need to make any changes and you are 4 weeks outside of your camp date you can transfer your camp date to a new camp date if an opening is available. Anything that is requested within 4 weeks is non-refundable.
Due to unforeseen issues with our facility (for example, a power outage) we will apply a credit for your class or party and can help you reschedule at your convenience.
Please download, print, READ, SIGN, and return the waiver below on the first day of class. Little Chefs without the waiver will not be allowed to participate in the class or camp until a signed waiver is received by a Kitchen Classroom instructor.